N55 Wastegate Flapper Rebuild Kit
Has your turbocharger been underperforming by not giving you the same power and feel that you remember? More often than not, the problem could simply be a bad flapper from years of metal on metal contact. As time goes on, the metal is literally eaten away and to build boost, the flapper needs to close and seal but can’t because of excessive play.
Installation guides can be provided, just ask us by using the “Click Here” button below.
This kit includes the following:
- (1) Tig Welded Flapper
- (1) Bushing
- (1) Arm
- (1) Bushing Lock Pin
We are a family based small company looking to pass on savings and quick shipping speeds to our fellow eBayers. Detailed pictures are provided so that you may fully understand what you will be getting without any surprises. Quality and customer satisfaction is what drives us as a business.
All of the parts we sell are guaranteed to be in good working condition unless otherwise noted. Our photos provide an accurate representation of the listed product.
- To ensure the items you are interested in fit your needs, please do some background research and ask as many questions as you need to be certain you get what you are looking for.
- We highly recommend asking your local dealer to ensure compatibility.
- Please buy with confidence!
- All parts are on the shelves ready for quick turnaround times.
- Processing time is the same day or 1 business day.
- To allow our cheap prices, we alternate between FedEx and USPS.
- Local pickup is always an option we offer.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- If something fails please be sure to contact us and we will either refund you or replace with a similar part!
- Items may show signs of wear, light scuffs, scratches or other imperfections as a result of this being a used part. We do our best to visually capture and describe any issues if there are any!
- We have a 30 day return policy, meaning we will only accept requests for returns during the first 30 days from the date of arrival
- We do not accept returns if the part was marked ?for parts?.